Once we send you the link to the registration page for your Podcast Party, it’s time to invite your guests! Here are ways you can promote your event:
- Your Podcast: You’ve grown your audience through your podcast, so this is a superb way to promote your event. Insert a pre-roll or mid-roll ad to hype people up. Direct them to your podcast’s website for more information.
- Your Website: Your listeners will come to your website looking for more information, so make the link to your Podcast Party’s registration page easy to find. Consider putting it on the homepage, in the main menu, or on an Events page.
- Email: If you have an email database, send out a blast promoting your party.
- Facebook: In addition to posting it to your podcast’s Facebook page, create a Facebook event that links to the registration page. Also, look for relevant groups where you can post an invitation to the party. Just don’t be spammy about it!
- Twitter: Tweet a link to your party and tag any superfans who would be interested.
- Instagram: Add a link to the registration page in your Instagram bio. (You may want to use a tool that allows you to post multiple links in your bio, such as Linktree.) You can also include a link to the registration page in your Instagram Stories.
- Press Release: Send a press release to publications in the same niche as your audience, including mainstream media outlets, blogs, and other podcasts.